The Razor A4 Kick Scooter can support a rider up to 220 pounds and is suitable for trick riding or cruising at higher speed. Standing out from the rest of the Razor family kick scooters, the Razor A4 comes with high speed bearings that gives you a longer ride per kick. With the high acceleration and cruising speed, the full deck grip tape and thick foam grips comes in handy to provide safe braking. When fully assembled, the Razor A4 weighs a mere 8 pounds (3.6kg). Which is much lighter compared to other manual Adult Kick Scooters in the market. Check out our video review of the Razor A4 Kick Scooter.
- Equipped with ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Designed and tested by pro-riders with durability and performance
- Built of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Comes with Double-stacked head tube clamp for added extra strength
- Includes extra-thick foam handles
- Special full-deck grip tape for comfort and control